Frankie reads 2012

frankie

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always write notes on the back of my hand or arm and do get funny looks at times. I've never wrote on my palm though, i cant imagine it lasting more than 10 minutes.

Do you have a hole pre-dug just in case you need it.

I always write notes on the back of my hand or arm and do get funny looks at times. I've never wrote on my palm though, i cant imagine it lasting more than 10 minutes.

Bless you, you kindred spirit :D I always get looks, too, and friends always ask what the hell I'm doing.

Do you have a hole pre-dug just in case you need it.

Nope, but the cemetery's real close to where we'll be meeting :lol: And just by chance!

Frankie what are you doing here? You are supposed to be getting ready for your date!

What, I have another date coming up?? With whom? Nobody told me :o

:D VF, you guys are two hours behind us people over here in Finland. The date started at around 5 PM and I got home at about 9 PM. So there!

Unless you have already buried him that is :giggle2:

It's too light outside, I can't risk getting caught. Just dumped him in the bushes :lol:

:lol:

Hope the date went better than that! :)

Haha! Well I think it's pretty safe to say there's no love lost, but it went well and he was nice and fun to talk to. A decent nice guy, but I don't think we hit it off in a special way, if you know what I mean, and I'm sure the feeling's mutual. But hey, he might be nice to have as a friend so maybe we can hang out later :)

... in which case they are not very good friends :D

In their opinion they are wonderful friends they care about what you are doing all the time .... can't wait to hear what is Mr Pointy?