The Testament of Gideon Mack by James Robertson

KAY

Im half way through this book and just wondered if anyone else was reading it n wot they thought. There is something that draws me into the book. im finding it hard to put down although very little happens. There seem to be alot of things in the book that make you think.

I watched them reviewing it on Richard and Judy - those that read it found it quite spooky and after listening to their comments I thought it sounded like a good read.

i have now finished Gideon Mack and it was FANTASTIC !!!! every page kept my interest, it made you think and it was a completely different experinece. And there was actually loads of events through out the book so ignore my first comment.

• 1 year later...

This was one of my library reading group books last summer, and I could only get about half way through. I couldn't engage with the characters, and

there was so much dedicated on the cover to the meeting with the devil which sounded like it could be interesting, so when he hadn't met him by half way through the book

, I lost interest and gave up.

I've got this sitting on my bookshelf. Haven't got round to reading it yet, and did consider getting rid when I was sorting books out a few days ago. I didn't though, and am now intrigued again. May give this one a go next.

I have started this now and am about half way through. It hooked me from the start but like Kay, I don't really know why. I am loving it though and can't wait to get back to it. :lol:

Edited by sparkle1106
Adding info about book