All things sweet!

Maureen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night my youngest daughter was making butterfly cakes for her cake club - a group of her friends take it turns to bake and bring their cakes into school. There are some left and I'm just thinking about having one - now do I choose the jelly sweets one, the orange jelly slice one or the one with orange butter cream. Decisions, decisions . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Oooh yum Lemon Meringue - haven't had that for ages. I used to request it after being poorly as a child and off my food - always a sign I was getting better.

Hope you enjoy it Nici :)

I got some marshmellows today beacause my son wants to roast them over a fire! So i told him we can have a BBQ and do them on that!

I havn't roasted marshmellows over a fire since i was a girl guide - what lovely memories!

I got some marshmallows today because my son wants to roast them over a fire! So i told him we can have a BBQ and do them on that!

I haven't roasted marshmallows over a fire since i was a girl guide - what lovely memories!

Wow, major memories come flashing back -- the key when I was a young boy was to get them marshmallows on fire! Then, I'd put the flame out and eat them: you just can't beat fire and food when you're a kid.

Wow, major memories come flashing back -- the key when I was a young boy was to get them marshmallows on fire! Then, I'd put the flame out and eat them: you just can't beat fire and food when you're a kid.

That's what i do! The more burnt the better!!!

Aaah yes aren't they gorgeous when they go all gooey. We have a patio burner and sometimes we light it once it goes dark and sit outside melting them and chatting - lovely.

I have just made Judy's biscuits - they are very very nice!! :D

Thanks Judy! x

Glad you're enjoying them - I had the last one of ours this afternoon (I'll deny taking it of course!!!) :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm thinking Kell is kinda sweet these days....

:)

I only just saw this post now! ;) Thank you very much, Wrath. :) My head will get all swelled...

I thin kyou're sweet too.:lol: