YA novels to be made into films

nursenblack

But every time you read that book again, you see the persons who have played in the movie and not anymore the persons you created. Every time I read or think about Harry Potter I think about Daniël radcliffe and co. So I'm afraid that if the movies of those books are going to suck I will think about the movies all the time. Those persons, caracters, are who the director thinks they are in the books but it's not how we thought they were. If you know what I wonna say.

I know what you mean, and I know a lot of people who have the problem of then only being able to imagine the movie stars rather than who they would actually imagine when reading the book - I thank my blessings I am able to NOT do that. I must have a magical switch in my brain that helps me because I have never once imagined daniel radcliffe as harry potter when I have been reading the books! phew! ;)

You are a very lucky person :) I wish had a magical switch in my brains but I don't so I really hope the movies are going to be good otherwise I'm not going to watch them. So qi hope there good because it's always nice if the movies are a good version of book. So I'm going to pray ;)

• 2 weeks later...