Library Thing

~V~

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Librarything is a nice site but sometimes I have trouble accessing it...I just can't connect to it for some reason...I really like the opportunity to get free books through the Early Reviewers group- I've gotten three already and was told today to expect a fourth- all that said it seems a cold site in that there isn't the sense of warmth and friendship that their is on book club forum

I have no idea how I got them- when I request them there's tons of people ahead of me and I figure my chances are small -I did write one review but I dont know if that has anything to do with getting another book

...I've been spending some time on Librarything lately and have just dicovered my homepage (don't laugh if you all new it was there!) - I normally just go to my profile page and work from there, but the home page is really interesting. There's a section called 'hot reviews' that puts up for everbody the most popular reviews. I was thinking that we could 'thumbs up' each others reviews - because then we stand a chance of making wider connections. Just a thought :lol: x

• 2 weeks later...