Gyre's Reading List/Blog 2007

Weave

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Robber Bride is great! :friends0: I haven't read Alias Grace, although I do have a second hand copy somewhere...

Thanks Aimz, I am so looking forward to reading it x

I bought 'This book will save your life' today by a.m. homes and I'm looking forward to reading it, starting it tonight :friends0:

I finished 'The Mammoth Cheese', it was a really good read, I enjoyed it, it was a lovely story but at the same time, almost surreal. :friends0:

Just getting into 'The Robber Bride' by Margaret Atwood, a bit off topic, but my concentration levels are not great at the moment, although reading does help.

I really enjoy Margaret Atwood's style of writing, it is incredibly straightforward and clear, she has something to say and she says it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my copy of 'An Open Vein' by J.M. Warwick along with a pen, I thank you kindly!!!:D

I bought 'The Blind Assassin' by Margaret Atwood, I have to admit, its a bit of a Margaret Atwood fest in my TBR pile. :blush:

Really enjoying 'This Book Will Save Your Life', I left 'The Robber Bride' in my mum's house, will collect it tomorrow.

:D

I finished 'This Book Will Save Your Life' by A.M. Homes

I also bought 'Half of a Yellow Sun' by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie today :)

I think I'll give This Book... a try - sounds to be good.

Trouble is, I haven't really been getting much reading done - I've got several plays and a book of poetry to read for English Lit. and revision for the other subjects to do, so books have been placed second for a little while.

And there's so many I want to read. :)