AbielleRose's Reading List 2011

AbielleRose

I picked up a new book the other day called Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. So far its really good. My mojo has been missing for some time now but maybe this book can lure her back. As I look back on this thread I'm a little ashamed I haven't done more reading this year.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a new book the other day called Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. So far its really good. My mojo has been missing for some time now but maybe this book can lure her back. As I look back on this thread I'm a little ashamed I haven't done more reading this year.

Hi Abby nice to see you back!

What book are you reading, Pixie? I've tried everything to get my mojo back. New books, old favorites, new books by old favorite authors, old books by authors I've never heard of... Nothing, not even favorites, seem to keep my interest.

Wanna go mojo hunting?

What book are you reading, Pixie? I've tried everything to get my mojo back. New books, old favorites, new books by old favorite authors, old books by authors I've never heard of... Nothing, not even favorites, seem to keep my interest.

Wanna go mojo hunting?

I'm reading The Distant Hours by Kate Morton. It's actually not bad, but I can't seem to stay focused on it. I think it's the move that has effected my mojo.

Yes, let's go mojo hunting. Where do we look? :wink: