Never Ending Song Titles (Part 7)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man after Midnight) - ABBA

(LOL - Y'all would never get by on the other forum where I also started "Never Ending Song Titles"  :smile: . The words have to be exact and you are not allowed to use the artist name as part of the song title on that forum.) :D  

Edited by muggle not

(LOL - Y'all would never get by on the other forum where I also started "Never Ending Song Titles"  :smile: . The words have to be exact and you are not allowed to use the artist name as part of the song title on that forum.) :D  

lol Poetic licence Muggles. Didn't know about the not using artist name in title ....thought I was thinking outside the square :giggle2:

Good song  ^ ^ ^

Shelter From the Storm ~ Bob Dylan (another oldie but goodie)

Why don't you set the rules again, because as far as I know Everybody Cheats, especially after having a moan at someone else. eg Duplicate Song Titles by a different artist, Words Within Words, Additions to Base words. Storm, Storm y, Storm Breaker, To.

This was the initial  rule intent, but y'all can take it from here and do as you prefer. However, I strongly recommend that there be a set of rules otherwise the topic falls apart: :)

Lets see if anyone wants to play:

Never Ending Song Titles: Words in Common

It's pretty easy: Look at the previous post, and choose a song title with at least one word in common with the previous post. Can't use the singer's name for the match.

Example:
Post #1: Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
Post #2: My Woman, My Woman, My Wife - Marty Robbins

Try to keep the words exact, instead of deviations.

I will start:
Your Cheating Heart - Hank Williams

Edited by muggle not

This was the initial  rule intent, but y'all can take it from here and do as you prefer. However, I strongly recommend that there be a set of rules otherwise the topic falls apart: :)

Lets see if anyone wants to play:

Never Ending Song Titles: Words in Common

It's pretty easy: Look at the previous post, and choose a song title with at least one word in common with the previous post. Can't use the singer's name for the match.

Example:

Post #1: Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison

Post #2: My Woman, My Woman, My Wife - Marty Robbins

Try to keep the words exact, instead of deviations.

I've always treated this as a light-hearted fun game, not to be taken too seriously. If you make the rules too strict, you can get stuck in a corner with nowhere to go. I've always liked the creative and imaginative deviations. But I'm quite happy to follow the rules of the majority :D