Do you read magazines often?

I read a couple of wargaming magazines Miniature Wargames, Wargames Illustrated but not regularly, Scientific American and sometimes FHM. The trouble with men's "lifestyle" magazines is that I can't afford the lifestyle, the clothes or the cars, and am never likely to meet Rhianna so no point reading. Similar to what Lucybird said about women's magazines.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still buy magazines even though I read quite a lot of books, my main ones are woman and home and house beautiful, I like all the decorating ideas, oh and also Hello for the gossip?

I'm subscribed to art of Crochet and I only read them when I need to see what I have to do to. I get Cosmopolitan now and again and maybe some other women magazines depends on my mood. I use to get Xbox and Nintendo magazines. I normally get a couple of craft magazines every 3/4 months.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't tend to read magazines at all anymore, other than the Radio Times that is. Gossip magazines are always full of the same old stories, about the same old people and I've never really been in to fashion so magazines have always been a bit of a no-no for me. I'd rather spend my money on books.

• 2 weeks later...