Kelley Armstrong

Kell

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know Kelley Armstrong has posted a short story about Elena and Clay on her website, it is set after Broken and does contain a spoiler if you've not read it already ~ Checkmate

Thanks Lexie :lol:

It's Twitter and yeah I follow her :lol: It's for the lead up to Frostbitten

I need to join twitter and follow :lol:

I'd recommend starting at the beginning of any of her series, although I think her WOmen of the Otherworld books are the best. WotW and Darkest Powers are both set in the same "universe" but not specifically linked other than that the same species of supernaturals appear in both sets, although none of the same acvtual characters. The Nadia Stafford series is completely different - firmly set in "this world" and following an ex-cop turned assassin (very exciting stuff!). If you don't like supernatural stuff, go for the NS books. If you do like supernatural stuff, read the WotOW books first. Then read the NS books. Then the DP ones. They're all good, but in different ways.

Women of the Other World

1. Bitten (2001)

2. Stolen (2002)

3. Dime Store Magic (2003)

4. Industrial Magic (2004)

5. Haunted (2005)

6. Broken (2006)

7. No Humans Involved (2007)

8. Personal Demon (2008)

9. Living with the Dead (2008)

10. Frost Bitten (2009)

Spin off from WotOW

Men of the Other World (2009) (collection of shorts)

(this features back stories to some of the male characters in the WotOW series which slot in between some of the other novels)

Darkest Powers

1. The Summoning (2008)

2. The Awakening (2009)

3. The Reckoning (2010)

Nadia Stafford

1. Exit Strategy (2007)

2. Made to Be Broken (2009)

Edited by Kell

Thank you Kell for all that info I've copied and pasted all of it so I will be able to refer to it to get the books in the right order. I am a big supernatural fan thatnks to Paula and Sookie Stackhouse.

I'd like to read these one day, but wow, she's got 4 books out this year? I don't think I could keep up with her! :lol:

I don't know how she keeps up Kylie :lol:

Edited by Weave

• 2 weeks later...

I've read six of the Women of the Underworld so far:

1. Bitten (2001)

2. Stolen (2002)

4. Industrial Magic (2004)

5. Haunted (2005)

6. Broken (2006)

7. No Humans Involved (2007)

So far my favourite is No Humans Involved followed by Bitten and Broken - there's something about the werewolf stories I just love! I've been reading through this thread and found the talk about Kelley Armstrong's website with some extra online books and short stories, so I'm going off in search of those later this evening to keep me occupied until I can get to Waterstone's at the weekend to pick up three more, since they've got them on a 3 for 2 offer at the moment.

I really enjoyed 'Living with the Dead', which is the 9th book in the series, 'Frostbitten' to look forward to and its all thanks to Kell! (thanks for the recommendation) :D

• 2 months later...

I loved Frostbitten, and have just seen on Amazon that the next book is already up for pre-order. Waking The Witch is going to be about Savannah, so I'm looking forward to seeing it from a new characters perspective. On her website she's said that the 12th book will be about Savannah too, so plenty to look forward too!

• 1 month later...

I have read all of her books and love them all, totally un-put-downable. Love all the characters, especially like the way I find I'm not to keen on a minor role character in one book but when they have their own book you seem to find yourself loving them.

I would recommend to anyone to read these books.:D