Kelley Armstrong

Kell

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The third one is called Dime Store Magic & focuses on the Witch, paige Winterbourne, who was introduced in Stolen.

The folks who I know I've personally pointed in the direction of Kelley's books now number in the low twenties... :blush:

I'm also hoping to be able to give away a copy of her next book as a comp prize aswell. :blush:
No no NO! It must come to me!

*arches fingers lasciviously* Come to me my preciousssssss!

I read Dime Store Magic the book before the one im reading now, and didnt enjoy it nearly as much as the first two. Dont get me wrong it was a great book, just really missed Elena and Clay like mad.:blush:
I felt the same way. Like the others say, the Pack do come back into it, & by the time I'd finished Industrial Magic, I had become rather fond of the new characters too. :roll:

The 7th installment, No Humans Involved (starring necromancer Jaime Vegas) is out next year, as is the start of a brand new series, Exit Strategy - I can hardly stand the waiting!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Not yet, but it's high on my list of priorities, seeing as how I got it for Xmas. However, I'm having to space them out in between challenge-relatedbooks... :lol: