Pets ~ Part Two

Chrissy

Love those pics Athena! I had to google the two dog breeds as I had never heard of them either. What kind of chickens do you have? The ones in the third picture almost look like they have fur rather than feathers!

My Reuben is 1 year old today!!! :party: Where has the time gone?

Attached is a pic taken a couple of weeks ago. I think he still has a lot of puppy in his face. What do you think?

post-7534-0-63237600-1358075430_thumb.jpg

Reuben is a gorgeous dog. ;)

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obi is gorgeous.....first part of my email, before @, ends in obi...only other Obi I ever heard of is Jon Obi Mikkel.

Big fan of Mr Mikel but Obi is named after a blue rainforest bird after I spent ages googling 'blue' names as he is a blue Cattle Dog, it was a complete waste of time as most people assume he is named after Obi Wan Kenobi!!! In fact we often call him Obi Wan!! :D

Gorgeous pics, my cats have never gone in the snow.

She doesn't really have a choice as she doesn't have a litter tray, but she doesn't seem to mind too much...

What a gorgeous cat.....

She is beautiful but appearances can be deceiving, she is a feisty madam!!

Chalie, is Candyfloss enjoying the snow more than Dylan is? And what does Obi think about it all? He's so gorgeous, as always! :wub:

She's not too fussed by it but prefers to be in the warm on one of our beds! Obi loves it, particularly snowballs, unfortunately he eats them so he spends the rest of the day asking to go out for lots of wees! :D

She's not too fussed by it but prefers to be in the warm on one of our beds! Obi loves it, particularly snowballs, unfortunately he eats them so he spends the rest of the day asking to go out for lots of wees! :D

Hehehe :D Well it's a good thing you don't get 4 month winters with full time snow then, aye :D

Hehehe :D Well it's a good thing you don't get 4 month winters with full time snow then, aye :D

Oh my, definitely, for me at least, I have a real aversion to snow, I've always hated the cold, even as a child I refused to build snowmen! But I had a wipe out in my car some years ago when taking my son to pre school and it now means I refuse to drive anywhere as soon as we get any snow so we are effectively stuck in the village! To cheer myself up I dug out this pic, it was taken a few years ago when all my dogs were fit enough to climb our local hill and jump on 'their' rock, every time we reached the top of the hill they would jump on for a photo opportunity/biscuit, we have so many of them on their, sometimes with kids too!!

16bwl7t.jpg

Dylan is generally very dignified frankie, Honey pretends to be so but even last year at the grand age of 14 sometimes all you would see was her fluffy tail and she went to look for fox, rabbit, deer, whatever she could find, luckily she wasn't a great runner so never caught anything, kept her very fit though.. In her younger years she would occasionally persuade Dylan to join her, once, while Steve was talking to two lovely old ladies the pair of them (pre Obi days) came back to him each with one end of a deer leg in their jaws! They'd only been gone a minute or two so they clearly weren't responsible for it's removal but Steve had a hard time explaining their behaviour!! Now, aged 15, Honey still has her moments, generally with young male dogs when she turns into the biggest flirt and teases them mercilessly and then tells them off when they try to get too familiar, there are names for girls like her!!! :D

And yes, Obi was probably giggling at the back, but no doubt desperate to get his biccy, he is rather food orientated!!! :D

Dylan is generally very dignified frankie, Honey pretends to be so but even last year at the grand age of 14 sometimes all you would see was her fluffy tail and she went to look for fox, rabbit, deer, whatever she could find, luckily she wasn't a great runner so never caught anything, kept her very fit though..

Awww, dignified dogs are great, but I can't help but love it if a dog has a more goofy side to them as well.

In her younger years she would occasionally persuade Dylan to join her, once, while Steve was talking to two lovely old ladies the pair of them (pre Obi days) came back to him each with one end of a deer leg in their jaws! They'd only been gone a minute or two so they clearly weren't responsible for it's removal but Steve had a hard time explaining their behaviour!!

:lol: That made me LOL! I can imagine the two ladies with dropped jaws, tightening their grip around their clutches and backing away from the scene, in a frightened, united front... :D I bet Honey and Dylan were dead proud to present Steve with something as amazing as deer legs!

Now, aged 15, Honey still has her moments, generally with young male dogs when she turns into the biggest flirt and teases them mercilessly and then tells them off when they try to get too familiar, there are names for girls like her!!!

:D Oh Honey, you're such a tease! :D Well one can't blame her too much, one's gotta enjoy life to the fullest... :giggle:

And yes, Obi was probably giggling at the back, but no doubt desperate to get his biccy, he is rather food orientated!!! :D

I'm sure he had his eyes on the price! :D

@ charliepud

Such a beautiful picture of your dogs!

@ ashleighjane

Awww what cute cats you have!

I have to admit I'm a real sucker for cute/beautiful pet pictures! I like fluffy animals (shame I'm allergic to cats though).

What's that on top of Tom's head? Is he in the Christmas spirits? :)

That was a hat from a Christmas cracker. I don't think he even realised it was there :P He destroyed one of them though, so I'm thinking he's a bit of a Grinch ;)

That cat named Tabby is very beautiful isn`t she? :P

She is :P She's a tiny cat, but has lots of fur.

That was a hat from a Christmas cracker. I don't think he even realised it was there :P He destroyed one of them though, so I'm thinking he's a bit of a Grinch ;)

:D It almost looks like he was more concerned about keeping an eye on the poor little fishy in the tank... :giggle2:

She is :P She's a tiny cat, but has lots of fur.

Wow, what a great photo then, cos Tabby doesn`t look tiny there.