Hello Again!

SueB

Hello guys!

After many months away and a rocky time both personally and mentally Im back if thats ok! Lots gone in since I was last here, Im now an unofficial single mum with lots of time on her hands and slowly getting her life back and reading as much as ever.

Hiiya to all that remember and and hello to the newbies.

The Madwoman :P

Oh no, not you. (;

Only joking, it's great to see you back on the boards, Sue. Not so great to hear you've been having a tough time of it, though - I'm sending much hugs your way, and you know where I am if you fancy a chat. :friends0:

Oh no, not you. (;

Only joking, it's great to see you back on the boards, Sue. Not so great to hear you've been having a tough time of it, though - I'm sending much hugs your way, and you know where I am if you fancy a chat. :friends0:

You cheeky little anklebiter :o good job me lurves you innit :P:lol:

Welcome back sweetie :friends3: We all missed you! Sorry you've had such a turbulent time but you know we're all here for you :)

Edited by Fi

Thanks for the welcome back guys loves ya all!!

I am much better than I was though....smiling all the time its quite scarey really :lol:

Hubby moved out just over 2 months ago now after 25 years of marriage the relief is just so overwhelming, Im slowly learning to cope (who my trying to kid lol) I love being on my own :lol::lol: sleep like the starfish, watch what I want on the tele, eat what I like when I like!!! Kids are still with me as he is staying at his sisters that may change!!!

O K I cant spend like me used to but having my life back and my sanity (no comments please lol) back is worth going without :D

Again thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: