Your Favorite Breakfast

muggle not

1) Favourite would be a hotel breakfast with whole array of fruits,

Yogurts, nuts, cereals, cooked breakfast if you want it, bread,

croissant or toast etc. Couldn't have it all, but the choice is very

appealing.

I agree! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day (well, when I first get up. A few hours later, I am sure that LUNCH is the most important meal, and then by evening, DINNER is!).

I love the choice, and I think I must be a much bigger pig to you, Susanna. I have been known to have something of nearly everything in a hotel brekkie!

Normally, I have a bowl of cereal and a glass of water. The blessing of cereal is that once I get bored of one brand I can switch to another. Current choice is Rice Crispies.

On Sundays, we usually have something a little more exotic as a brunch - porridge, and then a sausage and egg sandwich, or small bowl of cereal and then a big fry up! With lots of juice and tea and coffee.

Standard breakfast fodder for me is a nice glass of juice, cereal, cup of tea and two choccie biccies :) ...the cereal aspect changes from time to time, currently I'm on a Cheerios kick! I can't live without the morning cuppa though, if it hits midday and I haven't had my tea I'll get the obligatory caffiene headache and will have to go on a desperate mission for tea, whatever I'm doing!

Favourite breakfast has to be freshly cooked Pain au chocolate (scuse spelling if it's wrong!!) :D mmmmm!!!

• 4 months later...

1. Favorite Breakfast: it's found in truck stops all across America.

*chicken fried steak

*hash browns

*three eggs, over easy

*sourdough toast with grape jelly

*sausage gravy

*short stack of pancakes

*coffee, black and strong enough to float a horse shoe

The key is to take your fork and stick it straight down into the stack of pancakes, twirl the fork. This makes a chimney or reservoir for the syrup. Fill to the brim and then eat your eggs. Once the syrup has soaked down to a respectable level, top off again! Saturation of syrup is the key.

2. Typical Breakfast: a pot of black coffee and half-a-pack of cigarettes.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a number of foods that are delicious the following morning - pizza, spaghetti boulangnese (sp!), etc. Also nice first thing (the day after) are puddings.

On the breakfast front I try to be healthy during the week so it's porridge but then on the weekend I like beans on toast with a rasher of bacon (from our local farmer's market).

• 1 month later...

Eggs Neptune with Orange Hollandaise served with fresh fruit salad.

Had this on holiday in Vancouver, it was really delicious but have never made it myself. Maybe, I'll get around to it one day.

At home ~ bacon and eggs with grilled tomato.