What's for Dinner?

• 2 weeks later...

have to make own dinner as wife out of town so no Thai food for dinner. Fusilli pasta and can of sardines with tomato sauce. Yesterday cooked spaghetti and threw in canned tuna with curry which is very good. Have different flavors but yesterday was panaeng which is red curry. Only cost about 1 dollar in US money.

No Maureen I do not cook Thai food. It is a lot of work with lots of chopping and pounding chilis and frying. Sometimes I mix Thai food with farang stuff like mayonnaise or ketchup or margarine and I think it is very good but Thai people think it is disgusting. Although they put corn in ice cream and ketchup on pizza. Tonight daughter is making dinner which is phad khapao kai or fried basil and chilis with chicken, and also yam pla kapong which is spicy salad with canned sardines.

We had a stir fry with various vegetables (broccoli, mange tout, green pepper, red chilli pepper, chinese cabbage, red onion, baby sweetcorn) with brown rice and cashew nuts and tamari (wheat free version of soy sauce). :)