Best Movie Soundtrack

Coffin Nail

The Big Lebowski (also one of my all time favourite movies)

Brokeback Mountain (plenty of gentle country and folk music)

Philadelphia (the film is overblown and preachy, but it does have a great soundtrack)!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great question, I love so many and probably won't remember them all now.

I love the atmospheric/epic soundtracks like Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, House of Flying Daggers, The Last of the Mohicans over the soundtracks made up of band music, that said I do like songs from the Queen of the Damned, Devils Rejects, Lost boys & Saw V

I too love Danny Elfman and practically all his soundtracks.

Also enjoy the disney soundtracks, (when in the right mood) like Pocahontas

and lots more...

Also enjoy the disney soundtracks, (when in the right mood) like Pocahontas

I have quite a few of the Studio Ghibli soundtracks. I quite like The Cat Returns and Spirited Away.

ETA:

My Neighbour Totoro is quite good as well.

I have quite a few of the Studio Ghibli soundtracks. I quite like The Cat Returns and Spirited Away.

ETA:

My Neighbour Totoro is quite good as well.

I like the Princess Mononoke soundtrack, the music is so soothing in parts, like a lullaby.

My faves are Amelie (yes I'm too lazy to write the whole title), Goodbye Lenin, The Piano, Dirty Dancing Iiiiiiiii've haaaaaaaad the time of my li-i-ifeeeeee :)

The ones that come to mind.

In no real order

Blues Brothers

Good Morning Vietnam

Lord of The Rings

Gladiator

Grosse Pointe Blank

Yellow Submarine

Red October

Sherlock Holmes

The Zulu version of Men of Harlech

oh and Alexander Nevsky

Edited by Vladd

Sherlock Holmes

Do you mean the latest Sherlock Holmes film? If so I listened to that soundtrack the other day and quite liked it as well as the soundtrack to the film Prince of Persia by Harry Gregson-Williams with added Alanis Morissette song :)

Do you mean the latest Sherlock Holmes film? If so I listened to that soundtrack the other day and quite liked it as well as the soundtrack to the film Prince of Persia by Harry Gregson-Williams with added Alanis Morissette song :(

Sorry yes should have said the latest Sherlock Holmes, The music during the fight with the Frenchman was great.

Star Wars - aka 'Episode IV', aka 'My Name Is George And I Don't Know When To Leave Things Alone', aka 'A New Hope', aka 'the original and still the best', aka 'he'll change it again when it comes out on blu-ray, the fool'.

I'm not bitter, honest.

I think I know that score pretty much off by heart.

Also, Aliens, Beetlejuice, Jaws, The Great Escape, The Magnificent Seven, Ride With The Devil. Ooh, I really like Apollo 13, as well.