What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to Hanoi Rocks for the first time in my life. I know they were a huge success back in the day and are still popular in some parts of the world, but I think that was before I listened to that kind of music so I've managed to dodge them so far. The Dirt book made me curious about M

Jamie Cullum - I Get a Kick out of you

Excellent choice, I love the album where that song is on, Jamie Cullum is really talented :D

I'm listening to random Iron Maiden songs, I'd forgotten how great the band is.

Stevie Wonder's greatest hits. Having watched his set live on Glastonbury last night I thought he was just amazing so I'm re-living it on my mp3.

He is a legend and absolutely amazing. I would love to meet him some day. I am Stevie's biggest fan, and have been priviliged to have seen him 4 times now. The warmth and the energy that he emanates cannot be put into words. I am always the embarrasing one that recognises songs from the first note and sings (out of tune) until I am hoarse. I don't care though as I enjoy myself !

I am listening to Norah Jones at the moment, but I might put some Stevie on in a minute - I fancy Fulfillingness First Finale, which is probably my favourite, at the moment anyway - Too Shy to Say. :D