What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

Hey Pixie, I'm really liking Grace for Drowning - much better than Insurgentes. I did amuse myself by buying it off iTunes, though - I'm sure Mr Wilson would like to smash up my iPod, as he seems to loathe the poor things :rolleyes::lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh, I hope you like Porcupine Tree as well. And if you do, check this out and tell me what you think.

Their music is so beautiful, in my opinion.

Two songs of Porcupine Tree that I really love are Trains and Blackest Eyes.

The Watching Over Me one is lovely, I can imagine listening to that in the background at some candlelit romantic dinner.

I wonder if you would like this one by Eskimo Joe (I have sod and Chrissy to thank for getting me into this) :cool: Blackest Eyes rather put me in mind of this.

Foreign Land by Eskimo Joe

Edited by poppy

Both fantastic songs! :cool:

Currently listening to Upside Down by those wonderful Norwegians, Gazpacho :wub:

Hey Pixie, I'm really liking Grace for Drowning - much better than Insurgentes. I did amuse myself by buying it off iTunes, though - I'm sure Mr Wilson would like to smash up my iPod, as he seems to loathe the poor things :rolleyes::lol:

Oh, I just read on Mr. Wilson's Facebook page that he doesn't loathe Apple products or iPods. He was just expressing his frustration with the way people listen to music these days. Frankly, I think it's a lame excuse, as he was recently pimping a new app of his that was created for the...iPhone. :o But, whatever. I love his music, I don't expect him to be a perfect person. :rolleyes:

Glad you are liking Grace For Drowning. It is far superior to Insurgentes.

The Watching Over Me one is lovely, I can imagine listening to that in the background at some candlelit romantic dinner.

I wonder if you would like this one by Eskimo Joe (I have sod and Chrissy to thank for getting me into this) :cool: Blackest Eyes rather put me in mind of this.

Foreign Land by Eskimo Joe

I really enjoyed that, poppy. Kind of different in a strange way, which I like. Reminds me of me. :giggle2:

Yes, No-Man is either depressingly beautiful or romantically beautiful, depending on the lyrics. :wink:

Blackest Eyes and Trains are two of PTs best. :)

Love that album it's so trippy.

I know, it's amazing :smile2: Although I prefer the album Portishead. I don't know many triphop bands, but I like Lamb as well, and Moloko :) Portishead is my favorite though, it's a very old favorite.

I'm now listening to Porcupine Tree's The Incident. I can't believe I've missed this album before!

Edit: Or have I? I'm confused now. It sounds familiar sometimes but I don't own it myself. What on earth.

Edited by frankie

Glad you are liking Grace For Drowning. It is far superior to Insurgentes.

I met up with some friends last night who were on their way to Mr Wilson's solo gig at Shepherds Bush Empire. They prefer Insurgentes to G4D. Madness. :doh::lol:

Crikey, I haven't listened to ELP for years. Used to love them, especially Karn Evil 9 :)

Excited today, cos my Rush Time Machine blu-ray is on the way :woohoo:

Edited by Karsa Orlong