Lewis

Coffin Nail

Back on Sunday. I really didn't think they'd make this work without Morse, but I really enjoy it.

Laurence Fox and Kevin Whately have made a great partnership and although it's not the dark, sordid tales that I usually go for, it's well written, and it hasn't got the same watered down feel that other spin offs have.

Top Sunday TV, after my bath and in my fave huge jamas.:):D

Back on Sunday. I really didn't think they'd make this work without Morse, but I really enjoy it.

Laurence Fox and Kevin Whately have made a great partnership and although it's not the dark, sordid tales that I usually go for, it's well written, and it hasn't got the same watered down feel that other spin offs have.

Top Sunday TV, after my bath and in my fave huge jamas.:):D

I am looking forward to Lewis too I have watched it from the beginning bit like you I didn't think it would work. Thanks to great writers it has worked.

The second question should be; Hathaway, who the hell cut your hair? They made a pigs ear of it!

I won't be watching it on a Sunday night anymore. I got sick of all the advert breaks. Every 15 minutes!!!! Drove me batty!