How much would you pay?

I'm assuming we're talking IFFFFFFFF we had the money and knew the restaurant was excellent and were celebrating a one-time occasion...shudder to think anyone would assume I'd go out and blow 250.oo on something that's just going to add to my waist line!

The most I have ever paid is about $275 for two, but that was a special occasion and not something I would normally do. It is easy to spend that kind of money in San Francisco for dinner. We average about $50 dollars for two at the places we go to. See below Chez Pannise restaurant. Chef Alice Waters (Been there a few times) http://www.chezpanisse.com/pgdownmenu.html

• 1 year later...

Me and OH dont really look at prices when we are having a meal, we just order what we want, drink what we want and as long as we have a good time it doesnt really matter, I think the most we have paid so far is £160 between 2 of us. It was worth it and we did get a couple bottles of wine :D

Edited by kelly2008

No limit. That being said, the price isn't always a direct indication of the quality. I've had excellent dining experiences in small locals-only restaurants for very little money.