What are you eating just now?

Lilywhite

• 3 weeks later...

All I've eaten since Christmas Day all I've had is turkey and stuffing sandwiches and biscuits/Roses. Literally. Nothing else, for two days now.

I love turkey and stuffing sandwhiches. Do you ever eat them hot with gravy over them.

I love turkey and stuffing sandwhiches. Do you ever eat them hot with gravy over them.

Ick, I'm afraid not! I can't bear to have gravy anywhere near bread! :giggle:

I'm eating a Nestle white chocolate polar bear - Tesco had a load of Christmas chocolate on clearance today (beside their supply of Malteaser and Cadbury bunnies and creme eggs - SIGH!!) There was a gorgeous large Thornton's Chocolate Santa down to a fiver from a tenner but I didn't really think I could justify buying him. :giggle:

Because it's my mum's birthday, I just had some cake! This morning I had 'whipped cream cake' (with apricot jam in the middle), this afternoon 'stroopwafelvlaai' (syrup waffle cake, stroopwafels are a type of Dutch cookies).

My daughter (age 11) is a huge fan of stroopwafels, they do pre packaged ones at our local coffee shop..

I'm eating twiglets while I cook dinner and resisting temptation to dip them in soft cheese! :)

• 2 weeks later...