Who Would Play You?

Coffin Nail

Hollywood: Zooey Deschanel.

I've already suggested that we'd be perfect for each other, haven't I? :)

Film: You know the chap that plays Sloth in The Goonies?

TV: You know that chap that plays Sloth in The Goonies? :D

No. Sorry. I'm being silly.

Film:Jason Statham

TV: Erm...The Stath in a 'straight-to-TV' video? He does quite a lot of those, too? :D

Film: Well, the actress I most commonly get told I resemble is Drew Barrymore, and she's the same age as me, so possibly her. But I've occasionally been told I have a similar look to Kate Winslett so, as she's British and a phenomenal actress, I'd like her to play me. Kate's usually curvy too, so that would work in her favour!

TV: Not sure. Perhaps Anna Friel? Again, going for the Brit angle, but I don't actually watch all that much TV. I think she's very pretty, so I wouldn't mind her playing me. :D She'd have to eat a few prok pies first though. :)

I like the idea of the Bob Dylan biopic, where a bunch of actors each take on an aspect of Dylan rather than one person playing them throughout. Is that cheating?

I like that too, it would not only cover aspects of me, but the phases of my life. Oooo, I will be thinking more on this. :)

haha this is a great thread.

OK In the Hollywood Version it would have to be somebody rough not too pretty, I don't like pretty men (I also am no oil painting) maybe Fred Ward or Tim Thomerson as he appeared in Trancers. Or wait: Joseph Fiennes!

The Bollywood Version I would of course be Shah Rukh Khan :D

In the TV version my kids think I look like Phil of Eastenders so I suppose it would have to be that ****

My wife of course would HAVE to be played by Aishwaria Rai or Priyanka Chopra but I suppose I could settle for Jessica Alba if I had to..:)

A much younger version of me could have been Helena Bonham Carter. We both had the same crazy hair and rather bohemian dress sense.

HBC has a great face and hair. And I think she is a good actress. I never even recognised her in Fight Club until half way through the film, her character was so different to other films I had seen her in.

HBC has a great face and hair. And I think she is a good actress. I never even recognised her in Fight Club until half way through the film, her character was so different to other films I had seen her in.

She was in Fight Club? I just watched that a couple weeks ago and never noticed.

My wife of course would HAVE to be played by Aishwaria Rai or Priyanka Chopra but.:D

The sacrifices we make :D

Only Australians would know her but I have been told I look like Julia Gillard.:D

Husband-Danny DeVito:lol:

My wife of course would HAVE to be played by Aishwaria Rai or Priyanka Chopra but I suppose I could settle for Jessica Alba if I had to..:D

hmmmm. I meant to highlight this bit but couldn't edit.

Now I look like a dill :D

Only Australians would know her but I have been told I look like Julia Gillard.:D

Hi Corina

I googled Julia Gillard- not what I was expecting! She looks like the love-child of Sarah Waters and Harriet Harman.

Would be cute though with a better haircut!