Katherine's list

KW

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted to finish it, I tried, I tried!!!

That's a shame, I really enjoyed it. It would be a boring place if we all liked the same things though :D

Ps - Just had a peak at your new book and it looks good KW.

Edited by madcow
added a bit

Jules, if Katherine doesn't mind, I can lend you my copy of A Season of Eden...?

Katherine doesn't mind. I think one book for the whole of the UK should suffice, don't you???? ROTFL just pass it around, Michelle!!:006:

Yeah :D thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Put down a Certain Slant and picked up The Darkest Night - which, after 2 chapters was so unrealistic ( okay, it's paranormal, but why would a woman GO AFTER a man who threatens to tear her apart??? Just because she's attracted to him unexplainably?!?!?!) No. Not working. Shades of an old movie with the weak female running through the forest and she TRIPS!!! Not happening for me.:irked:

Back to A Certain Slant....:D

Couldn't finish LIVING DEAD GIRL by Elisabeth Scott. Too unrealistic that this abducted girl wouldn't do SOMETHING to try to get away from this creep. (I've read better abduction stories ) She was so "dead" she couldn't try to escape?? Come one. Annoyed, I put the book down. Maybe she did escape her abductor in the end, I didn't care enough about her to plod through the repetitive story to find out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I saw you recommend 'The Vampire Chronicles' by LJ Smith and was wondering are they anything like Anne Rice vampire novels :lol:. I'm on the lookout for a good vampire read :D
No, nothing like. They're a YA series.