What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've never seen The Goonies? My god its one of the greatest films of its kind ever.

What exactly have you seen? :blush:

Haha, not much! I'm actually just going to record it now as a friend wants to go to Kick Ass. :) So I'll watch the Goonies tomorrow instead.

The Goonies. Never seen it before but everyone always says its a good movie.

Goonies is a brilliant movie we've got it on DVD & the kids watch it all the time.

• 1 month later...

There is a documentary on the cable channel 'Yesterday' tonight at 10pm called The Channel Islands at War; it's about what life was like when they were occupied by the Nazi's during WWII (something I didnt know happened).

The trailer for it is what grabbed my attention, a typical 1940s english radio announcer that starts off saying 'We are now under Nazi occupation"

Looking forward to this

There is a documentary on the cable channel 'Yesterday' tonight at 10pm called The Channel Islands at War; it's about what life was like when they were occupied by the Nazi's during WWII (something I didnt know happened).

The trailer for it is what grabbed my attention, a typical 1940s english radio announcer that starts off saying 'We are now under Nazi occupation"

Looking forward to this

I never knew that either. Will try and watch it as it sounds very interesting

• 2 weeks later...

|Me too Poppy, will catch up with the highlights etc via the red button...my Andy is away there with his mates hoping to either watch/hear Muse or go see Black Eyed Peas....and hopefully not in the rain