Louise Bagshawe

it's good full of glitz and glamour not in the same sort of lines as a jackie collins or jilly cooper book.

this is what it's about.

:cry: details below

The glittering fortunes of the Massot family, vastly wealthy owners of one of the last great jewellery firms in Paris, were plunged into confusion seven years ago by the disappearance of Pierre Massot, it

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've read most of her books, up to Monday's Child. That was when I started going off her. But I see her sister's got in on the writing game too; I recently bought 'Do Not Disturb'. I have a couple of Bagshawe sisters' books sitting on Mount TBR and I'll get around to them someday.

I followed Louise's writing since book one; I don't know what made me buy Career Girls, but I enjoyed it, read it more than once. I enjoy discovering a first-time author and following their career - it makes me feel all "Ner ner ner ner ner, I knew her before you!" (Similar to how I was with Marian Keyes when she was 'new').

LB's books got a bit samey though, and seemed to drag on a bit. Once she dropped the sex I realised there was little in her novels to entertain! :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

I think she's taken out a lot of the bonking because she works in the Conservative Party now and is trying to be more respectable, because Tories never have sex. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...