Hello, everyone!

iamnotreal

Hi! I'm Scott, and I can't believe I haven't joined a book forum before! This is actually the first forum I've ever joined, and I'll admit that it took me a while to figure out how to work this thing.

Contrary to what my username suggests, I am actually real. I chose that username from 'The End Of Mr. Y' by Scarlett Thomas - it is one of my favourite books, after all.

My father and I are the only ones in my family who read, but I find it difficult to discuss books with him as our tastes in books differ hugely between us. So, I came here to discuss books, gain recommendations, and hopefully post reviews of books as I trudge through the hefty TBR pile that litters my room.

So... Hi! :lol:

Hi Scott.

This is actually the first forum I've ever joined, and I'll admit that it took me a while to figure out how to work this thing.

I keep forgetting that some people have never lived online for any length of time. Don't worry, it doesn't take much to work out how forums work. :)