What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a a Tablet Sundae

Lovesreading,what is this?

Tonight son & I had a pasta meal called Cavatini.It has cucumber,bacon,capsicum,tin of mushroom in butter sauce, diced tomato(can) ,garlic,onions etc,etc.Lacked some bite to it so might try thinly sliced chorizo next time in it.

dz7yvd.jpg

I had Lasange very nice and i had a a Tablet Sundae very nice. We go to this resturant a lot for birthdays. It also busy even on a weeknight.

Lovesreading,what is this?

Its a Scottish Tablet it can be very sweet. Someone else might be better to explain.

I love tablet! ;) A Tablet Sundae Laura? That sounds VERY naughty! :smile2:

Tablet is a traditional Scottish sweet made from sugar, condensed milk and butter. It is a bit like a crumbly and grainy slab of fudge. It can have different flavours such as ginger or vanilla etc. It is very sweet and a bit too delicious. (this is a description cobbled from the internet!)

I had quarterpounders and chips as I just wanted something quick. Tonight I might have chicken chargrills and roast potatoes with sweetcorn :D

Bacon and mushroom pasta with soft cheese and creme fraiche.

Yum!

Crispy chicken, black pepper wedges and salad with garlic bread - yay for easy and comforting food - with peri peri and sour cream :D

Edited by chrysalis_stage