Marian Keyes

I've read 2 Marian Keyes books - I read The Other Side of the Story as a holiday read in 2003 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I lent it to a couple of people and one of them has since worked her way through all of Keyes back list!

I recently read Anybody Out There? and got in to trouble with forementioned friend - as she felt I wouldn't be able to read Rachel's Holiday, Watermelon or Angels now as AOT gives away the endings. That said in a couple of months I will have forgotten the detail, so I'll quite happily be able to have them as holiday reads again!

I've read 2 Marian Keyes books - I read The Other Side of the Story as a holiday read in 2003 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I lent it to a couple of people and one of them has since worked her way through all of Keyes back list!

I recently read Anybody Out There? and got in to trouble with forementioned friend - as she felt I wouldn't be able to read Rachel's Holiday, Watermelon or Angels now as AOT gives away the endings. That said in a couple of months I will have forgotten the detail, so I'll quite happily be able to have them as holiday reads again!

:cry: I've never read Rachel's holiday is it a good book? :)

Sugar wrote

I got this one out of the library today - not tried any of her books before so looking forward to this :)

I think I've read them all, but "Rachel's Holiday" is definitely my favourite.
:typing: Have you read the title on my sig? That's one of my favourites, I read that one in bed!:)

:typing: I got it as soon as it was first published.

I did the same you must be a very serious marion keyes fan just as Iam :D:)

I haven't read 'Anybody Out There?' yet, because I hate hardbacks. I haven't read 'No Dress Rehearsal' either, but apart from that, I've read them all.

Can't wait for AOT to be released in paperback.

:) when it does come out on paperback I hope you enjoy the book! :)

I haven't read 'Anybody Out There?' yet, because I hate hardbacks. I haven't read 'No Dress Rehearsal' either, but apart from that, I've read them all.

:) I too have not read "No Dress Rehearsal"

Can I buy that in the book shops? :)

:) I too have not read "No Dress Rehearsal"

Can I buy that in the book shops? :)

You can its a Quick Read about 100 pages and really a short story!

I completely forgot last time I posted that I have also read Under the Duvet, the collection of short stories and articles that Keyes had written and had published elsewhewre all pulled together.

Another good read, and very good for dipping into. I keep meaning to get Further Under the Duvet but as with most of my reading haven't gotten around to it yet!