More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And mine. I'm really not a fan of Blackpool :giggle:

Me neither but credit were credit is due they did get promoted and seem to be holding their own, a far better showing than the shower of sh*t I support. If they don't pull their socks up real soon I can see division 1 looming :(

Plymouth Parkway 7 St Austell 2. My hands are still numb as I type this. Will the sun ever shine on me again? Still, you've got to laugh haven't you? :doh:

Oh dear....defeat for you too Sedge and Andy and Glendale got beat 3-1 at the weekend too....although Andy scored their consolation goal. Better news from Sunday though. His U'13's won 5-2 in first round of the Scottish cup, it was as comfortable win as last weekend, but the managed to get there in the end.

We are going to 3rd round of Co-op cup at Pittordrie on Wednesday....Aberdeen v Raith Rovers. A rerun of last season when our Rovers put Aberdeen out the Scottish cup. I know Aberdeen will be up for revenge though, but Rovers are doing well at top of the first divsion at the moment.

My team I think will lose because I just have a feeling that Brechin will win tonight.

I would like it if Rath Rover knocked Aberdeen out but its as Pittordrie so I think Aberdeen got a good chance of going further.

That is what they thought they thought the last time Laura and we bedat them 1-0.

Nope...we were robbed Laura. Up 2-1 at half time and well deserved too. Aberdeen got a penalty for their first goal, but the guy went down just outside the box.....ref and linesman forgot their specs. Beat 3-2 in the end :irked: ...we played well though.

Motherwell got through though last night I see.

a far better showing than the shower of sh*t I support. If they don't pull their socks up real soon I can see division 1 looming :(

Ok I think they redeemed themselves tonight - 6 - 4 over Leeds came back from 4 - 1 down, first team ever to get 6 past Leeds at Elland Road. Great result let's just hope they can keep it up :D

Well done to Andy - sounds like we could use him down here!

We're at home to Plymouth Parkway this afternoon. I think we'll get our revenge for the 7-2 drubbing, by only losing 4-1! :D

Update at 17:40 - St Austell 2 Plymouth Parkway 2. We played Parkway off the field right up until their injury time equalizer! :yahoo:

Edited by Sedge

Well done to Andy - sounds like we could use him down here!

We're at home to Plymouth Parkway this afternoon. I think we'll get our revenge for the 7-2 drubbing, by only losing 4-1! :D

Update at 17:40 - St Austell 2 Plymouth Parkway 2. We played Parkway off the field right up until their injury time equalizer! :yahoo:

Well done Sedge, better result for you today then

Andy and Glendale were due to have a cup game today at home to Cove Thistle, but due to the weather was called off, but they changed it to at their home ground and the other league game. This is the team that are top of the league at the moment and their only defeat to date was to us....3-1. We were winning 2-1 at half time then they equalised and managed a final 3rd goal about 5 mins to go. Andy managed a shot at goal from just inside the box took a deflection of one of Coves players went up in the air and managed to drift in behind the keeper.....:lol: , so he is definitely claiming that one. Wonder if they can make it 3 in a row when the cup tie is finally played. We should be back to home advantage if we do, but there again it doesn't seem to matter where we play them does it....:lol:

God knows what Levein was thinking....says in the paper 'no regrets about going defensive'!! Wonder what the tartan army think.....all to do as per usual....sigh.:irked:

God knows what Levein was thinking....says in the paper 'no regrets about going defensive'!! Wonder what the tartan army think.....all to do as per usual....sigh.:irked:

I hear ya Diane :irked:

• 2 weeks later...

Good win for my Andy and Glendale at the weekend. The put the Premier League winners of last year out of a cup in the in Saturday...they wisnae pleased....lol. Went to extra time too.....4-3 in the end. He scored a pen.

• 2 weeks later...

Another cup....another game....another win......3-2 for Glendale and my boy today, and he scored the second and claimed the third as a cross in to box and went in off the opposition.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Aberdeen got well thrased by Celtic. My team play better away than they do at home.

Inver was you son playing today? How did his team do?

My o/h is not happy about the 9 - 0 defeat. Plus, Sky keep talking about it!

We went to Barnsley yesterday to watch Leicester and we won! That's 2 clean sheets in a row for us now, so I am feeling more optimistic. Good old Sven!

Aberdeen got well thrased by Celtic. My team play better away than they do at home.

Inver was you son playing today? How did his team do?

Yes ...interesting score for Aberdeen wasn't it.....:giggle2:

Andy and Glendale were playing yes, but beaten 4-2. He scored though, but they should have scored more.

Made up for it on Sunday though his U'13's did him proud by winning 14-0 ...yes you read it right. Was a cup game too. Shame it wasn't a league on though their goal difference would have pushed them up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...