hi !

teamedward

Newbie here,

Thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Just found this site last night (thank god!)

My name is Lisa from Oldham Manchester.

I am reading Harry Potter (again) as I have no TBR piles, which whilst I have been reading the forum it appears that many of you have huge piles of, so I'm totally jealous!

Fave book of mine ( at the moment ) has to be the Twilight Saga ( read it 6 times) , though I was really disappointed with The Host.

I like Karin Slaughter, Dan Brown, Lee Child, Lisa Gardener etc.

Used to like James Patterson, though I think I'd rather slit my wrist than buy another of his books again. Martina Cole's first 4 books were good, but imo has gone downhill from there.

Well that's about it!

Merry Christmas!

Lisaxx

Edited by Echo
added capitals and punctuation

:D to the forum Lisa :) There's a lot of fans of Twilight on here too (although I will warn you that quite a few are Team Jacob :()

To each their own, lol!

"It is your own life, certainly, to spend as you choose."

Tanya, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 31, p.594.

Hia Lisa :exc: to the forum. I've only read the first Twilight book and wasn't especially impressed, am a big HP fan though

I thought the last book was the best, but New Moon was a bit disappointing as it didn't have enought of Edward in it, lol!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Lisa x

Edited by BookJumper
Capitals, spelling, punctuation.

e

thought the last book was the best, but New Moon was a bit disapointed as it didnt have enought of Edward in it lol

Lol. I do want to read the rest, just so I can say I have really, and because so many people talk about them and I have no idea what they're on about half the time! I'm not willing to spend my hard earned cash on them though when I have so many other books on my wishlist.

Hi there.

Used to like James Patterson, though I think I'd rather slit my wrist than buy another of his books again.

It's no great secret that he doesn't actually have much involvement in 'his' books other than the outline. There are numerous co-writers who 'assist' him in order to maintain the tremendous output of his novels.

Hi there.

It's no great secret that he doesn't actually have much involvement in 'his' books other than the outline. There are numerous co-writers who 'assist' him in order to maintain the tremendous output of his novels.

Just such a shame that the tremedous output isn't of tremendous quality and I think he has let down so many fans. I did write an email to his publisher to complain about the standard of his work... never did receive a reply :lol:

Hi teamedward. Im new too and also a twilight fan. So far I have only read the saga once but just before Eclipse comes out in the cinema I will re-read the book.

Also I am on team edward, however after seeing Jacob's new body in new moon I was VERY nearly persuaded. :hug:

Welcome to the forum! x

Oh it's so nice to see another fan! Aquarius is my Zodiac sign also! have you watched New Moon ? Got to say I went with 16 of my friends to watch it when it came out, and I was a bit disapointed with the film, thought the music used did not bring the film to life like it did in Twilight.

Lisax

Welcome to the Forum Teamedward!

I'm Team Jacob myself as I think Edward's a tad dull (Please don't throw anything at me!) Have you read Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire Mysteries? The series True Blood is based on them. If you haven't already read them I'd definitely recommend them :lol:

Welcome to the Forum Teamedward!

I'm Team Jacob myself as I think Edward's a tad dull (Please don't throw anything at me!) Have you read Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire Mysteries? The series True Blood is based on them. If you haven't already read them I'd definitely recommend them :(

No I haven't read any of hers, will deffo try them though, but I dont like True Blood, I did watch the first episode, but couldn't get into it, though I would imagine the T.V series will not be as good as the book.

Hello and welcome! I love the Twilight Saga too! Although I still can't decide whether I'm team Edward or Jacob. Depends which book I guess. I'm very fickle :friends0:

Sort of agree with you there!