Songs You Hate

ned

It is absolutely customary for me to get drinks spilled over me everywhere, I attract mobile food and drink for some reason, maybe it is something to do with being tainted by McDonalds since that party I had there in the dark bowels of the local one when I was a kid. They are preparing me to take over the company like a horrific version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :lol:

It almost sounds like it!

Roahhhlnald McDahhhhlnald. Halp!

I also hate Knocking on Heaven's Door, Guns' cover of it, I love Axl's voice but I don't like that song, probably one of the only GNR tracks I don't like so much.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash's guitar work on 'Estranged' is amazing, I love that song. November Rain remains one of the most awesome moments in the history of the world, the change in that ending comes from nowhere, blows me away everytime. Axl was writing that song since before Appetite For Destruction, patience kinda paid off. Anyone who says that song is rubbish or boring needs their ears cleaning out a couple of times. The video is great too, rare for a music vid!

I despise Jay Z, in addition for destroying Linkin Park's music.

I despise Jay Z, in addition for destroying Linkin Park's music.

I wholeheartedly agree, he ruined perfect music. :lol:

I'm quite open minded to music but there are bands out there that annoy me, i'll think it over and report back with my negative comments. :lol:

The music on the new halifax advert does my head in too, the channel is flicked or muted if it comes on when i'm watching. :friends0:

Don Henley and his :lol: 'Boys of Summer' came on the radio this morning and I was up in a flash to turn it off. I think I mentioned this song already but it's so bad I felt it was worth bringing it up again :friends0:.

:lol: I listen to the song in the gym as it has a good beat to get on the treadmill with. However, as I find the gym really dull, this song just reminds me of being bored :D

Can anyone remember that horrid Soulja Boy song? (I think that's the correct spelling) When people use silly spellings like soulja instead of soldier, they're off to the wrong start with me :(

Anything that comes under the heading of 'power ballad'.

Ah there's nothing better than a good power ballad in your morning shower to wake you up and clear the windpipes :D (My personal favourite is Alone by Heart :D)

Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to encounter Daisy Dares You performing an utterley horrendous song that just repeats the words 'number one enemy' over and over to the point where you want to inflict serious damage either to your ears or your TV?

Well I have, and the worst thing is, is that you can destroy your ears/TV all you like, the fact remains that the damage is done instantly upon exposure to the song and it will be stuck in your head forever. :D

Like the Rockerfeller Skank by Fatboy Slim "Right about now, the funk soul brother check it out now, it's the funk soul brother" repeated and repeated and repeated and grrrrrrrrrrr now i have it in my head.

Like the Rockerfeller Skank by Fatboy Slim "Right about now, the funk soul brother check it out now, it's the funk soul brother" repeated and repeated and repeated and grrrrrrrrrrr now i have it in my head.

I agree.....this song isn't too great and it's also stuck in my head too :D Arghhhhhhh!!!

I agree.....this song isn't too great and it's also stuck in my head too :D Arghhhhhhh!!!

Sorry :D

At least it isn't that Blue song from years ago "i'm blue da ba de ba ba da de da ba de da ba da......." oh dear.....i have to stop doing this to myself

Sorry :D

At least it isn't that Blue song from years ago "i'm blue da ba de ba ba da de da ba de da ba da......." oh dear.....i have to stop doing this to myself

And me! :D

*walks away humming 'blue da ba de ba ba da...........'*

I hate Wannabee by Spice Girls, because frizzy haired Mel B used to freak me out, some afro donning weird clothes wearing freak going ZIGAZIGAAAAAH is scary, so her name was quite apt. I did, however, love Mama by Spice Girls :D

Sound of the underground by Girls Aloud, it just went on, it should have been called 'the sounds of cats wailing', because it sure sounded like it.:lol:

Agreed.

Also, Who Let The Dogs Out by The Baha Men. Just when i had started to forget about it Howard from the Halifax starts to sing his own version during every ad break :lol:

"who gives you extra? we do" :friends0: