Songs You Hate

ned

You'll find him in da club. What a poetic rapper. I like rap for the most part, Eminem has always been one of my favourite artists, he's intelligent and very diverse, 50 Cent just irritates the hell out of me.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I'm not a fan of rap, or at least I haven't been since the group Arrested Development was out in the early 90's.

I remembered the song 'Sweet Dreams' by Eurythmics (sp?) today and then remembered how much I hated it. Ugh.

That STUPID 'oldie' about ".....in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight"--!! :hug:

Can't understand it for the life of me, but I ALWAYS get that damn thing playing in my head!? Even when I haven't actually heard it on the radio for years!! What sin did I commit in a former life to be plagued in this heinous, and most unendurable manner? I've even methodically examined the circumstances pertaining to the sudden presence of this torture and no immediate correlation has surfaced.....yet. :lol:

^Haha me and my friends used to sing that song all the time til we got tired of it xD

Anything by Lady Gaga should be stripped down from the charts, thrown into a fire, put the ashes in the jar then feed it to a shark. SO. DAMN. REPETITIVE. CAN'T SHE BLEEPING THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SING. SERIOUSLY?! Papa..Papa.. paparazzi!

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pokerface...face... /bangs head against a wall

JUST. SHUT UP. D:<

And I HATE..HATE those rap songs that just goes on about sex OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. GOSH. That's not even music. ANYONE can say random stuff about sex and put beats on it. Seriously. Same with techno.

The only rapper I like is Eminem, that's because he has songs that actually mean stuff. Sorry for the rage, btw. Needed to say that.

^Haha me and my friends used to sing that song all the time til we got tired of it xD

Anything by Lady Gaga should be stripped down from the charts, thrown into a fire, put the ashes in the jar then feed it to a shark. SO. DAMN. REPETITIVE. CAN'T SHE BLEEPING THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SING. SERIOUSLY?! Papa..Papa.. paparazzi!

I LOVE lady gaga :lol: hahahaha but i do agree her songs are overplayed.

Just me. Can you see why I hated and tortured my stepmom for the first 5 years of their marriage? :lol:

It must have been nerve wracking in a room of people that knew you, when it's strangers you are nervous but never as bad as when it is people you know. As for their taste in music ;)

Nah, ever since I was little I've actually felt more comfortable on stage than off. I basically grew up on stage.

Another song I can't stand is Friends Are Friends Forever by Michael W. Smith. It just makes me cringe for some reason.

Someone should bring out a proper wedding song, something along the lines of:

"You aren't my first choice, you aren't even my second, i was just getting old and thought i needed to settle down. Lets try and make a go of this even though we both know we are going to hate each other in about 6 months, but then i'll get pregnant and so we'll have to try and hold it together."

Or something to that effect

And I HATE..HATE those rap songs that just goes on about sex OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. GOSH. That's not even music. ANYONE can say random stuff about sex and put beats on it. Seriously. Same with techno.

The only rapper I like is Eminem, that's because he has songs that actually mean stuff. Sorry for the rage, btw. Needed to say that.

Agree completely.

Someone should bring out a proper wedding song, something along the lines of:

"You aren't my first choice, you aren't even my second, i was just getting old and thought i needed to settle down. Lets try and make a go of this even though we both know we are going to hate each other in about 6 months, but then i'll get pregnant and so we'll have to try and hold it together."

Or something to that effect

LOL :lol:

I also hated Rhianna with a passion, when she was ALWAYS on the radio. Umbrella was everywhere. Not. even. kidding. Everywhere I went, Umbrella kept playing and playing. The shops, the tv, the internet, the radio. And yet again, repetition. And her voice really gets in your head, and it's so whiny and goat-like.