Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently watching one of my co-workers inhale helium from a balloon and talk. Its rather entertaining!

My boss as she walks around the office wearing a tiara and waiving a singing Disney princess magic wand.

Hmm, that's an interesting workplace, CaliLily!

Hmm, that's an interesting workplace, CaliLily!

You should see us when we have pot luck days! There is always a theme so everyone is running around in Hawaiian garb or 50's poodle skirts. We try and have fun to balance out the monotony of the job. :blush:

We also have these little stuffed flying monkeys that make monkey noises when you fling them at people. :lol:

I work in a legal department of a bank. :blush: My job is basically to keep the bank from getting sued and to do all of the computer converting of interest/ updating Trusts/ sending and recieving tax papers (w9s and w8s) for U.S. citizens and non U.S. citizens. I keep an eye on the accounts for potential money laundering and make sure the personal bankers don't do anything unethical (like add themselves onto a customer's account.)

Basically, its boring as hell.

I am watching The Shining (US Version) as i am extremely excited and delighted that i am seeing several scenes which i have not seen before, as Kubrick ordered them cut from the International release soon after the film had come out. It makes for interesting viewing and thinking as to why he would want some of these pieces left out, for what effects and purposes. It's like finding more pieces of a puzzle to me, these new things fascinate me, as sad as that sounds :blush:

At the end of the day its a job and a paycheck. I guess that's all that truely matters.

(For the record, I'm now watching one of the janitors turn the lights on and off like a strobe light :D )

Your workplace sounds fab! :smile2:

I am watching 'Kiss the girls' :hug: