Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Peter Facinelli in Nurse Jackie?

Yet another delicious doctor part :) It's nice to see him with dark hair too, instead of the blond we all know & love. The show is definitely worth watching even without Mr F but he's the reason I'd heard of it before it started :lol:

I've been watching The Forgotten - a TV series starring Christain Slater which is rather good. It follows a team of volunteers (headed up by Mr Slater) called The Forgotten Network who work John and Jane Doe cases after the cops have spent at least 6 weeks on them (after that they don't have the time and resources to continue what os now a cold case), trying to find the identities of the people who have no identity in death. It's a really fascinating concept and a great show. :lol:

Edited by Kell

I've been watching The Forgotten - a TV series starring Christain Slater which is rather good. It follows a team of volunteers (headed up by Mr Slater) called The Forgotten Network who work John and Jane Doe cases after the cops have spent at least 6 weeks on them (after that they don't have the time and resources to continue what os now a cold case), trying to find the identities of the people who have no identity in death. It's a really fascinating concept and a great show. :lol:

I've been watching this since the week it started, it's good isn't it :)

I just flicked over to American Idol. WHAT IS VICTORIA BECKHAM DOING THERE? She couldn't spot talent if it was wearing a fluorescent green jumpsuit with the word talent embroidered onto it in orange sequins while jumping up and down on a pogo stick that has been set on fire and singing I AM TALENT over and over again in a French accent.