The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

It's okay, Lexie, you and Noll can have him! :D Awww :lol:.

Thanks for posting the links and synopsis Weave and Fi, I can't hardly sit still from the excitment! Has anyone heard any news on Eclipse soundtrack possibilities?

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the fact there will be no Muse on it??? Only thing I've seen is that OK Go are probably going to be doing another track.

No Muse???????? :D

Thanks for the info Fi :lol: as always, you rock! :yes:

Full Eclipse trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooooooooooh, I like! Not sure about Bryce Dallas Howard, Jake is still a manipulating little **** and KStew's wig??? Even worse than my poor Jasper's :lol: Also not sure what's going on with Edward and his lovely lipstick.....

Edited by Fi

Full Eclipse trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry :lol:)

I just watched it, love it, not so sure about the new Victoria! but I love it!!! :D

Paula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe we have to wait an additional week or so til it comes out here :lol: :motz:Why can't they do a joint US/UK release like they did with New Moon?

It's been a while since I watched New Moon and I'd become desensitized to the mush; that trailer just made me die a little inside.

...Roll on June 30th :D

Did you like the trailer? I know that is silly question Noll :lol:

I liked it in the 'oh God I hate myself for liking this' kind of way. I'll never fully come to terms with liking Twilight. But more Taylor Lautner! WAHEY!!! :lol:

And darn, July 9th. Typical. So we'll have to survive a week of state-side ranting :D

I liked it in the 'oh God I hate myself for liking this' kind of way. I'll never fully come to terms with liking Twilight. But more Taylor Lautner! WAHEY!!! :lol:

And darn, July 9th. Typical. So we'll have to survive a week of state-side ranting :D

Embrace your 'Twilight' love, we will all still love you! :yes:

It's July 9th for us :D:lol::D

It is so cac! I agree Fi, they should have done the same as they did with 'New Moon', I am hopefully going on a 'Eclipse' weekend (its still in the planning stage', a gang of women and Edward Cullen! ~ you do the math :yes:

I'll be offline for that week I think, I don't want to read any reviews - professional or otherwise - before I go.

And - sorry Noll, I know you like Jake - but Taylor Lautner's voice appears to be even more whiny in this film :lol:

It is so cac! I agree Fi, they should have done the same as they did with 'New Moon', I am hopefully going on a 'Eclipse' weekend (its still in the planning stage', a gang of women and Edward Cullen! ~ you do the math :lol:

I shall be going to see it by myself :yes: I did ask my sister if she wanted to go with me again and she responded with "I'm a mother now, I don't have time to waste watching films" :D

I'll be offline for that week I think, I don't want to read any reviews - professional or otherwise - before I go.

And - sorry Noll, I know you like Jake - but Taylor Lautner's voice appears to be even more whiny in this film :D

You can do it Fi, I did it for 'New Moon', no one was allowed to tell me anything, I unfortunately became somewhat scary :lol:

Omg omg omg!

Not enough exclamation marks there peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've now watched it 4 times, not sure I'm patient enough to wait for July - darn you Summit :lol:

I like Taylor and therefore I like Jacob, as opposed to the other way round. RPatz (or Pratz, as I call him) gets less and less attractive each time I see him. And Edward is an obssessive stalker freak, whereas Jacob (correctly) asserts that he is better for her in every way and just doesn't give up (but does it to her face, rather than haunting her bedroom for months.)

I can't wait for the tent scenes. :lol::D

I'm such a fangirl.

/rant.

ETA: Wow, everyone is posting so quickly that my post looks totally random. Oh well. 'Swhat the quote button is for, Noll. :D

I can't wait for the tent scenes. :lol::D

I'm such a fangirl.

Tent scenes!!!!!!, and there is no shame in being a fangirl, I am fan~woman, an auld fart and proud! :D

I'm sure Taylor is a nice enough boy but ugh, his voice drives me nuts! I just can't like him and it's not just the Twilight films, I wouldn't/won't go & see anything else with him in it.

And oh yes, the tent scene where he manipulates the situation yet again...

Does he not remember this line??? "It's Edward, Jake, it's always been him." Paraphrased 'cause I'm too lazy to quote properly :lol:

I'm sure Taylor is a nice enough boy but ugh, his voice drives me nuts! I just can't like him and it's not just the Twilight films, I wouldn't/won't go & see anything else with him in it.

And oh yes, the tent scene where he manipulates the situation yet again...

Does he not remember this line??? "It's Edward, Jake, it's always been him." Paraphrased 'cause I'm too lazy to quote properly :lol:

Yeah, get over it Jacob! :D

Yeah, get over it Jacob! :D

Yeah, get over it Jacob :lol:

I always thought Team Jacob was a bit pointless, because everyone knows who she ends up with so it's kind of redundant really...

I don't understand the later release date thing. Why would they have it at the same time for NM and not this one? That's a shame. I promise I won't come in here and say a word other than how good it was :lol:. You have my word! I'll take down my Neck avvie forever if I say anything otherwise.

I like the look of the trailer though, so big thumbs up from me! :D

You have my word! I'll take down my Neck avvie forever if I say anything otherwise.

I like the look of the trailer though, so big thumbs up from me! :lol:

You have to think of another threat than that one!!! It's a thumbs up from me too, I'm sure there will be more footage "leaked" soon enough - I want to see Jasper :D:yes: