Masterchef 'The Professionals'

poppyshake

I do love Michel Roux Jnr .. I would take his word for anything regarding food. I didn't like Monica to start with but she's grown on me .. and I think she's fair. Greg is so funny ... he almost quivers in ecstacy before he puts a forkful of food into his mouth, and then, more often than not, he repeats exactly what chef Michel has just said .. he needs a sign to save him the bother ... :friends0:

Obviously Ryan is very talented but his confidence is bordering on arrogance and there's no warmth there.

My money would be on him though if I was a betting gal.

I like Michel. He seems pretty fair in his comments, and always tries to give good feedback when he can.

I do find his facial expressions a little perturbing though. Sometimes when he makes a comment his eyes almost pop out of his head :friends0:

I do love Michel Roux Jnr .. I would take his word for anything regarding food. I didn't like Monica to start with but she's grown on me .. and I think she's fair. Greg is so funny ... he almost quivers in ecstacy before he puts a forkful of food into his mouth, and then, more often than not, he repeats exactly what chef Michel has just said .. he needs a sign to save him the bother ... :friends0:

Obviously Ryan is very talented but his confidence is bordering on arrogance and there's no warmth there.

My money would be on him though if I was a betting gal.

I've been watching this prog from the begining but I missed the last one because of Tru Blood so I will have to watch on bbc iplayer to catch up.

I've been watching this prog from the begining but I missed the last one because of Tru Blood so I will have to watch on bbc iplayer to catch up.

... the last one was great .. lot's of drama and someone tried to poison Monica

... the last one was great .. lot's of drama and someone tried to poison Monica

Monica was furious wasnt she?

I wouldn`t want to work in her kitchen, wouldn`t want to risk upsetting her! :friends0:

I do kind of like her though and Michel seems nice. Greg makes me laugh, he can`t wait to try the food can he - his face is a picture at times. :D

I love the way Greg shovels great forkfulls of food in. No dainty little mouthfulls for him!

Yes and he says 'I'd be quite happy to finish off the whole plateful' .. as if that's a revelation to us!! We know it probably takes a huge effort of will and Monica's/Michel's steely gaze to stop him from shovelling down the lot .. bless him! He likes his food!