Hello

Porcelina229

Well I went searching for somewhere to discuss literature and found this forum. I'm looking forward being able to discuss literature again. My name is Sara and I've been missing book discussions since I graduated college several years ago. I love to read and have been lucky enough this past year to have the time to actually read again. I read a lot of horror, thrillers, and mystery novels, but also have a love for the classics.

Hey there and welcome to BCF, Sara! Glad to have you here :lol:. Do you have any favorite mystery authors? I'm a big fan of the genre as well.

Right now I've been reading a lot of Charlaine Harris' books. I'm currently in the middle of the Harper Connelly series. I need to get the third book and I am looking forward to the release of the forth next month. As for favorites, I can't decide. I like different authors for different reasons and it makes it hard to choose a favorite among them.

For instance I like Charlaine Harris for her character development, humor, and pacing of narration.

I'm also a writer and try to look at the novels I read with a fairly critical eye so I can learn from the successes of the authors.