Mitch Albom - The Five People You Meet in Heaven

Kell

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read this book but I've just read Tuesdays with Morrie by the same author and I cried from start to finish - do you think I should read this one too?

Definetly. This is an amazing book that will tug at the heart strings. It is a beautiful story and written very well. It has gotten rave reviews by anyone who has read it. If you enjoyed Tuesday's with Morrie, then your bound to like The Five People You Meet In Heaven. :D

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I finished this a little while ago. I enjoyed it because it was a quick read (about 3 hours) that was just enough to do justice to his idea, it was quite structured and the ending was a proper ending which tied everything up and made sense. (I had been quite dissatisfied with the ending of Miss Smilla's Feeling For Snow)

I read this and enjoyed it, i liked the idea of meeting 5 people in heaven who would help you look at your life in a different way i thought that would be something to look forward to :D

I read this and enjoyed it, i liked the idea of meeting 5 people in heaven who would help you look at your life in a different way i thought that would be something to look forward to ;)

Yes it is quite a nice idea, and more plausible to me than some religious things I have read....I am not in a hurry to find out what really happens though I can wait. :D