Hi there

KimmyS

Good evening everyone

I am so delighted to have found this forum - it will certainly help me find out about new authors (well, new for me that it)

Being born and bred in Germany, I moved to England in 1999 and since 2000 I call the Isle of Wight my home. I have always loved reading and as I have quite an extensive travel time each day to and from work (1 hour ferry ride each way), books are so important to me.

I am a fan of Agatha Christie, John Grisham, John Patterson, Charlaine Harris and recently added Illona Andrews, MaryJanice Davidson and Kim Harrisson to the list.

As you can see, it has to be crime and mystery for me.

Right now I am trying to find new books to read to shorten the time until May 2010 when the new Sookie Stockhouse hits the shelves. So, if you have any suggestions - I'd be grateful

:blush: Roll on May 2010 eh!

You are not kidding - I CANNOT wait

Is it May yet?? :D

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you enjoy John Grisham. He is my favorite author. :D

Nice to see someone else enjoying his books. At the moment I am re-reading The Testament - i so love his style of writing

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All

I thought I quickly drop by and say that I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth (even though it almost felt like it on top of the Untersberg - see picture below). I just returned from our holiday in the South of Germany and it took me a week to plough through all my emails, blog lists and FB updates...sheesh, an online social life sure is stressful :motz:

So, I shall be back with a vengeance from now on - and I got a couple more books in the mail over the last couple of days. So plenty to chat about soon :smile2:

post-3242-127972301778_thumb.jpg

post-3242-12797230178_thumb.jpg