What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I cooked my new boyfriend roast lamb (and he's still alive :D) so tonight I'm going to use the left over meat for a stew with HUGE dumplings. By his own admission he could use some fattening up and I love dumplings, which means a long stint in the gym after work first.

Ooh that sounds delicious.

Spaghetti Bolognese for me. :D

Didn't manage that yesterday and haven't eaten anything apart from two slices of bread and some chicken soup, today. That's what being ill does for you.

I'll soon be scraping the peanut butter jar to make my signature chicken wing dressing - first time I told OH what was on his dinner was he was horrified. Then he tried one, and now he's asking me to make them again ;) culinary creativity FTW!

If anyone's interested, you'll need: 2 tbsp PB, extra virgin olive oil, jerk or meat seasoning and a dash of sweet chilli sauce if you have it. Stir onto the chicken wings until they're evenly coated and stick in the oven for half an hour or so :D!

I had an awesome dinner/dessert last night, ate in Costa in Killarney because my mum wanted coffee.

I had a turkey/stuffing/bacon/lettuce/cranberry sauce sandwich, a slice of a really rich chocolate cake and this icy cold chocolate/cream drink. Mmmmm.

Had an amazing dinner out last night for my friend's birthday at a place that specializes in food from countries near the equator. We had empanadas, potstickers, lettuce wraps and the most delicious shrimp on the planet! Oh and a dark chocolate brownie for desert :D.

Tonight it's white bean and chicken chili for me - lots of leftovers for the week too!

Leek and Potato soup :D
one of my faves Steph...with grated cheese on top!

We are having sausage casserole tonight if I get around to making it soon, with mashed tatties...you can tell it is that kind of day today.