What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My neighbours brought us over a plate of food. It was two rice dishes. So we had a little of each for our tea.

It's really nice actually, they often bring us a little bit of something they've cooked up.

They sound like good neighbours to have :friends0:

I'm having salad and steak tonight :(

:( Have been a nice mummy this afternoon. Felt like doing a wee bit of baking as I haven't in ages, probably to not tempt me to eat any. However I decided to make chocolate muffins with choc chips sprinkled on top....the smell is so yummy, how will I resist! Kenny has just come in the door from school and made a bee line for the kitchen to see what the nice smell was....:friends0: Andy won't be back till later on so hope there are some left....:)

So I was just wondering what is your favourite home baking smell to come home to? ;)

May I just say YUM! :friends0:

Mine would be baking bread, cakes & biscuits, a roast dinner and my homemade veg soup. Not all at the same time though.

I do all the cooking here, so I don't usually get the benefit of walking in to the aromas. I may have to leave the house next time and return a few minutes later just to get a foodie aroma boost! :(