The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Shrek 1, nothing beats the first time you find yourself in that world :irked: I can't remember if i ever saw one of them at the cinema? I might have seen 2!

Great film. Love Ryan Gosling :irked:

I watched the film Moon at the weekend which I thought was excellent.

Ryan Gosling is great, Mexicola! Have you seen him in 'Lars and the Real Girl?' It's one of my fave films.

I've been meaning to see Moon too, is that the one with Sam Rockwell?

Ryan Gosling is great, Mexicola! Have you seen him in 'Lars and the Real Girl?' It's one of my fave films.

I've been meaning to see Moon too, is that the one with Sam Rockwell?

Yeah, Lars and the Real Girl is a great film. Really sweet :irked:

It is the one with Sam Rockwell. It's a really original, well-made and well-acted sci-fi. Highly recommended!

I'm watching The Santa Clause and I'm confused.

Last time I watched this, I was young enough that the guy playing Bernard (the head elf) was older than me (16). I thought he was hot. Now however, I am 22, and I still think his 16 year old self is hot. But he is in fact 31 now.

So am I a paedo, or not? :irked:

I watched Mulholland Dr., but I can't reaaly say if I liked it or not, because I didn't get it.:D I have to think over it...

I saw this a few years ago and didn't get it either :lol: Apparently it's about how different people behave when faced with the same experience. I think that means that the blonde girl was nice and friendly to the brunette girl when she was the outsider, however the brunette wasn't quite as nice to the blonde girl when the tables are turned. (I could of course be completely wrong!!) It's been so long since I watched it but I remember thinking at the time that it was the weirdest movie I'd ever seen! And I'm a fan of the unusual ;)

I watched Big Fish last night and cried at the end. I think I'm getting really soft in my old age :(

Last dvd i watched was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, amazing movie! :D I wanna watch The Last Crusade soon, i found it downstairs.

I am looking forward to it! :D Still surprised i have never seen anything properly other than the Temple of Doom, it's obviously such a classic series of films! So glad my sis got the boxset ages ago so i can steal them :lol:

I know, i was so happy when i found out my sis had bought all four Indiana films! I need to get to watching the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

I watched Big Fish last night and cried at the end. I think I'm getting really soft in my old age :D

I've only seen Big Fish once but I really liked it. I would like to see it again.

(also yay 3000 post!)