What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 6!

Echo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit! I went into Waterstone's (like a fool), and had to, had to buy Iain Banks' new book Transition. It's like a compulsion! This means I'll have to read this straight after I've read Grave Sight. Or, should I read the other two Charlaine Harris books immediately and post them on to the next person in the book ring?

Probably the latter...

Tis awful how this books shout *BUY ME* from the shelves eh...thats why I indulged in 4 more at work today :lol:

Im still reading my P.S.I love you but Im feeling a bit tipsy so no reading for me tonight :lol: and its a school night too :lol:

Only read 20 pages of Dead Witch Walking, and it seemed good but I am not in the mood for that genre. I have a stonking cold and just want to wrap myself up with blankets and sink my teeth into a good Crime Thriller. So i am about to start reading. The girl with the Dragon Tattoo. This has been recommended by many people so I reserved it at the library.

I'm starting The Host by Stephenie Meyer later. I tried to read this a few weeks ago but couldn't get into it so I'm giving it another try :lol:

Stick with it. I found the first 60 pages hard going but I ended up loving it. :lol:

I started Boy A last night and am really enjoying it. The storyline fascinates me.

I finished Girl, Interrupted today (not as good as the movie, but still good) and I'm continuing on with my thousand other books I'm currently reading. :lol:

The Diary Of A Nobody - George & Weedon Grossmith

Excellent choice! I love this book :lol:

I didn't get a lot of reading done on the weekend. I didn't touch Farewell, My Lovely but I got through a couple of chapters of I am David. I'm back to reading the former now.

I bought a very cool book light on the weekend. It's incredibly flexible. You can twist it around so it sits on its own or hooks over the book or anything else. My partner had great fun wrapping it around my head/neck/wrist/waist. :lol: It's very good quality and the light is really good. I wish I had bought another one (I don't need another one, but it's just so cool :lol:).

I finished Girl, Interrupted today (not as good as the movie, but still good) and I'm continuing on with my thousand other books I'm currently reading. :lol:

I loved the movie but haven't gotten around to reading the book yet :lol: It's one of my list though, I don't expect it to be as good as the film for me. :lol:

I enjoyed I am the Messenger too, Gyre. It's certainly a different book!

It really is Kylie, I don't know what to expect next, which I am enjoying :lol:

Only read 20 pages of Dead Witch Walking, and it seemed good but I am not in the mood for that genre. I have a stonking cold and just want to wrap myself up with blankets and sink my teeth into a good Crime Thriller. So i am about to start reading. The girl with the Dragon Tattoo. This has been recommended by many people so I reserved it at the library.

Sorry you are feeling poorly catwoman and I think you will enjoy the book once you get into it ,I certainly did.Finished reading Monkey's Raincoat and have started Our Lady Of Pain-Elena Forbes,an author I have never read before.

The competition I won was from a local book store my name was randomly selected (no skill involved)but thanks for your congratulations.:lol: