Hello Everyone!

Bookwormgirl19

How exciting to have you here,your first time and you choose us, wonderful! You will find the people extraordinarily charming and kind and intelligent on this site. Oui, you will love it here I am very sure!

Hi, ;) to the forum. Is there any particular non-fiction topic you like to read?

Hi there, I like to read true life books, I suppose they could come under autobiographies such as; A Child Called It, by Dave Pelzer & I love Torey Hayden's books. What do you read?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :motz:

Hi there, I like to read true life books, I suppose they could come under autobiographies such as; A Child Called It, by Dave Pelzer & I love Torey Hayden's books. What do you read?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :motz:

I like fiction mainly. I like books that make me think a bit. I'm a big Harry Potter addict too. I read quite a few genres except horror I've read at least something of all genres I think, but not much sci-fi.

I don't read much none fiction but I do occasionally read autobiographical books (usually of 'normal' people rather than celebrities), and I have a few psychology books on my to be read pile

I like fiction mainly. I like books that make me think a bit. I'm a big Harry Potter addict too. I read quite a few genres except horror I've read at least something of all genres I think, but not much sci-fi.

I don't read much none fiction but I do occasionally read autobiographical books (usually of 'normal' people rather than celebrities), and I have a few psychology books on my to be read pile

I've just started to read the last Harry Potter book :motz: I've read all genres except sci-fi, I've only read a couple of horror books though. I've never actually read celebrity autobiographies, they don't interest me as much as much as non-celebrity books. Have you read any Torey Hayden books? She is a phsycologist and her books are great!