Hello Once Again!

Adam

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me here, so I thought I should say hello once again.

I signed up in 2007 and I really enjoyed this site. However, life got so busy for me I was unable to find time to accommodate it. I barely had time to read:blush:

The last time I talked to everyone here I was training to become a firefighter. I graduated as an Emergency Medical Responder. However, I realized my heart was not in it and there was an opportunity for me to go back to college to study Criminal Justice, something I have always wanted to do. I am now 3/4 through a Criminal Justice diploma and have switched sides now to become a police officer. It was by far the best decision I have ever made.

If all goes well this fall, I should graduate with a Criminal Justice Diploma in December. My goal is to join the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). So I am working hard at my fitness again and trying to make my dream a reality.

I did an internship with the local police force this summer. I had a blast and now I have a few weeks off before returning to school. I thought I would take the break and catch up on some reading and talk books with all of you.

Cheers :lol:

Edited by Adam

Welcome back stranger! I certainly do remember you and your desire to become a firefighter. I'm sorry that didn't work out for you but it sounds like you've found your calling now. I'm pleased for you :lol:

I hope you stick around this time :lol:

Hi, Adam!

Welcome back. :lol:

I wasn't on the boards when you were here the first time, so you're all new to me! Congrats on the career swap, and enjoy your time until school starts back up again. :lol:

Babybro!!

You're back! *gives a big big hug*

We've missed you. Okay, I've missed you.

I wasn't on the boards when you were here the first time, so you're all new to me! Congrats on the career swap, and enjoy your time until school starts back up again. :lol:

Adam's my babybro. So you two need to get along, you know? Like, seriously. *cracks up* Okay, no more wine for me...

Hi, Adam!

Welcome back. :)

I wasn't on the boards when you were here the first time, so you're all new to me!

Babybro!

Adam's my babybro. So you two need to get along, you know? Like, seriously. *cracks up* Okay, no more wine for me...

I will try to love him. :lol:

And yes, more wine for you. :lol: