True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine trying to concentrate on remembering lines and staying in character, faced with a half naked Alexander Skarsgard?!?! Although I must admit I'd learn to get through it :irked:

:D

Has anyone else noticed they've brought out yet another set of covers for the books? I just went to pre-order Dead and Gone which is out in pb next week, and it would seem you can only get it in the new cover? :D As lovely as Sookie looks on the front, I'd rather the cover that matches all the other books I have, so I'm going to be pretty darn annoyed if I can't get ahold of the book in the covers I have :irked:

None of my books match. I have the first 7 in a set with cartoon style covers. Then the next one is part of the ones with the blonde girl (not Sookie) on the cover. Then my next two are hardback and don't match either set :irked: I've passed trying to get them to match, now I just read them :D

None of my books match. I have the first 7 in a set with cartoon style covers. Then the next one is part of the ones with the blonde girl (not Sookie) on the cover. Then my next two are hardback and don't match either set :irked: I've passed trying to get them to match, now I just read them :D

Me too. I can't wait for matching covers. Need more Eric stat!

I wouldn't - just so they had to keep reshooting :):smile2:

:):lol:

Has anyone else noticed they've brought out yet another set of covers for the books? I just went to pre-order Dead and Gone which is out in pb next week, and it would seem you can only get it in the new cover? As lovely as Sookie looks on the front, I'd rather the cover that matches all the other books I have, so I'm going to be pretty darn annoyed if I can't get ahold of the book in the covers I have

My BF re-bought me the Eric cover for valentines day. I literally have it perched on my bookshelves in the living room so I can see his menacing face from where I sit :D Yup.....I'm a lost cause!

The 2nd season of True blood is out on DVD May, Im so looking forward to seeing it as I know there is more Eric and he is the best naughty vampire around at present :lurker:

Honestly though, its a good series, has everything, include laughs

Woohoo...Just what I have been waiting to hear Rune!I have watched the first series so much I know it off by heart!Its got the laughs as well as the famous sarcasim which Sookie is known for,as well as Tara.As for Eric well....he sets me going in more ways than one...:lurker:

How lustful is Eric? Even in the book I want more of him. On screen - just strip him down and leave the camera on him. Has there been a more sexy character on TV? (I know Frank Butcher comes a close second!)

:motz: It's the spinning bow tie that does it :lol:

I think you can tell from the avatars that a few people agree with you :lol:

:) It's the spinning bow tie that does it :lol:

I think you can tell from the avatars that a few people agree with you

Lol and the throaty laugh :)

I'm really impressed with the good taste the ladies of this forum has. No one I know in real life finds him as yummy as me.

I have him on my desktop at work to gaze upon all day. Needless to say, he's a terrible distraction. But such a pretty one at the same time.

I do too. :D I removed the True Blood logo etc from theFX website's landing page picture of him. I also have dual monitors so I've got double the pleasure. Every morning when I boot up my laptop at him and I get to look at his deliciously evil face and swoon.

Apart from Eric, the other thing I like about True Blood (aside from the great story lines) is the amount of talent for the ladies. Usually, in a TV programme you'll get lots of pretty, slim women with the odd good looking bloke thrown in. If we're lucky. With True Blood you're guaranteed a cute guy in pratically every scene, along with some nice, naked butts.

I think my next job's definitely got to be the casting director for TB :lol:

Pictures from Season 3 :lol::D:D Maybe spoilers if you haven't seen the second season or read the books so beware!

http://true-blood.net/2010/04/08/true-blood-season-3-photos-eric-and-pam/

Man, just when you think Eric/Alex can't get any hotter. Plus...loving Pam! I'm glad she's going to be in season 3 more.

Pictures from Season 3 :lol::D:D Maybe spoilers if you haven't seen the second season or read the books so beware!

http://true-blood.net/2010/04/08/true-blood-season-3-photos-eric-and-pam/

Man, just when you think Eric/Alex can't get any hotter. Plus...loving Pam! I'm glad she's going to be in season 3 more.

Alcide looks too.....old!! I'm not sure if he looks right for the pot. Pam looks hawwwwwwwwt!

I heard the tail end a report on the the radio today about Details magazine's vote for 'Sexiest Vampire of 2010.' I didn't hear who it was so I called in and the DJ told me it was Eric :lol:. I told him that these were the things I thought about on a daily basis! :)

Well of course Eric is the sexiest vampire! He's a tall blonde Viking man who oozes charm even when he's being a bit of a g*t! And of course there's that softer, more vulnerable side we all adore so much... :lol: