True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been back to my video shop a couple of times looking to hire the last couple of discs of True Blood S1. Eventually I asked last night when they were due back, and the people who hired them have kept them weeks longer than they should have. I hope they come back soon so I can keep watching the series. :D

I have been back to my video shop a couple of times looking to hire the last couple of discs of True Blood S1. Eventually I asked last night when they were due back, and the people who hired them have kept them weeks longer than they should have. I hope they come back soon so I can keep watching the series. :D

Heeeesh! How rude! Some people have no manners do they :D

Stephen Moyer is on Jonathan Ross next week ladies.

So who watched the start of season 2 on FX?

I have already watch it but DH hasn't seen it so I have to watch it again but I am not complaining. :friends0:

I have been back to my video shop a couple of times looking to hire the last couple of discs of True Blood S1. Eventually I asked last night when they were due back, and the people who hired them have kept them weeks longer than they should have. I hope they come back soon so I can keep watching the series. :friends0:

Hi Kylie, you can watch them online. If you want I could PM you the link. :friends0:

If anyone is after a Stephen Moyer vampire fix, he was in a mini series called Ultraviolet and played a vampire in that too. It was only a 6-parter and it's not as "sexy" as True Blood, but it's still pretty good. I've had it on DVD since it first became available as I watched it when it was on the telly in 1998 and loved it!

Actually, I might have to go back and rewatch it (again, for the however-manyth-time) as although I'm not a fan of Bill the Vampire, Ultraviolet was a very, very good series and any good vamp series is better than no True Blood!

It's not as big and bright as True Blood - it's very subtle (the word "vampire" is never used, instead they are referred to as "leeches" or "Code 5" - think about that number in Roman numerals - clever!). If you caught as episode part way through, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was a gritty Brit police drama, which is IS, but with a bit of extra bite (excuse the pun, but it's true!). I highly recommend it to all and sundry.

Edited by Kell

If anyone is after a Stephen Moyer vampire fix, he was in a mini series called Ultraviolet and played a vampire in that too. It was only a 6-parter and it's not as "sexy" as True Blood, but it's still pretty good. I've had it on DVD since it first became available as I watched it when it was on the telly in 1998 and loved it!

I borrowed Ultraviolet from a guy at work a few months ago but never got around to watching it. I gave him it back as I felt I'd had it too long.

It was good to see True Blood on tv again. I believe the funny Eric episode is next week :friends0: My BF also really enjoyed it too!

• 3 weeks later...

That clip is so good Stephanie but now I need more! When is Season released again?

I also think it could be the

werewolves scene too (I forgot how to spell werewolf! I had to google it!

Tut tut tut Nicola :D

How exciting! I :D Eric!

Oooooooh,Im in vampire heaven here now and am going to have to go right through all this thread now.Roll on season 3 where I have been told we get to see more of Eric's delicious bod..smiley-eatdrink026.gif

Ps,waiting sure does sux..

Edited by Denise
Just watched Kell's clip.