True Blood

ScottHughes

Hi Nightwish, how are you? :) I didn't see him on Paul O'Grady but I saw him on Breakfast, I could not believe it was him! and I agree, what a lovely guy. :lol:

Hello hun :D I am starting to feel a tiny bit better but hope to be much better tomorrow as I am travelling by train to Leeds and I usually get travel sickness on them :D

Oh I missed him on that. He was just discussing his character and the first series and Paul seems to be a fan! He watched the entire first series over the weekend and is hooked :D

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello hun :D I am starting to feel a tiny bit better but hope to be much better tomorrow as I am travelling by train to Leeds and I usually get travel sickness on them :lol:

Oh I missed him on that. He was just discussing his character and the first series and Paul seems to be a fan! He watched the entire first series over the weekend and is hooked :D

Feel better Nightwish :D he was talking about his engagement to Anna Paquin on Breakfast and how adult the show was and the fact that whole families are sitting down together to watch it, and also that the second season had just finished. Also that he does not get recognised because he goes back to his own accent and takes the dye out of his hair, occassionally he does get recognised but he just says its not him :)

I love his proper accent because I really hate the way he says Sookie in the show :D I have taped Paul O'Grady so will watch that later :)

As to the Bill and Eric relationship...hmm. I don't care as long as there's more Eric on-screen-time :D I'm sure I heard that Anna Paquin was going to be on Graham Norton next week, although I might have misheard :D

Ok, so after waiting for sooooooooooooooooooooo long for the series to hit C4 I am not quite sure what to make of it. I knew of course that there was some artistic license going on (like Tara in the bar...I really do NOT like her character as it is nothing like Tara in the book) but the one thing that really irked me was how Anna played Sookie. I HATE t he way she is swooshing her head around and that jerky motion. At first I thought it was to underline the fact that everyone sees Sookie as weird anyway and that why she is enforcing the jerky head movements. But watching sookie with her Grandma, she is doing the same thing....if that carries on throughout the series I am gonna flip :D

I hate Tara most of the time (in fact ALL of the time). I really don't like her character and she has no redeeming features at all. In fact, I only really watch to see Eric, Lafayette and Jason :D I think Sookie gets less annoying though. I agree that the head flicking is bad at first - but I can't remember it much so I think it must have died off :D

I love his proper accent because I really hate the way he says Sookie in the show :D

Oooh I thought that was rather sexy. I have to admit that Bill was probably my favourite thing about the show last night :D. Tara is nothing like I thought, she was such a :D but in the book I thought she was a likeable character. Apart from that I thought the show was ok, I'll have to wait for the next episode to form a decent opinion.

True Blood gets better and better Kimmy. Season 2 is fab :D

I sure hope so. Last night I watched the second episode and again - was not convinvced. I just totally dislike the Tara/LaFayette storyline. Remind me, WHY do we need tara to pull the race card every five seconds?

I don't find the scenes flow at all full stop and the more sexual scenes are rather embarrassing (not for me mind...but I am embarrassed for the actors as it looks sooooooooo soul-less)

Dunno, I am deeply disappointed so far I give it a few more episodes but I doubt I will become a fan. I much prefer to re-read teh books :D

Last night's had one of my favourite scenes - when Bill goes to see Sookie, her gran and Jason (if only Tara wasn't in it :))

:D Oh I know, its like 'shut up Tara!' you are named after a plantation, get over it :D

I flicked channel 4 on last night and it was on again. As I've said, my favourite scene is where Bill goes to Sookie's house. Although my favourite part is when Bill says he's the oldest person in the house and Jason makes a face at him. I adore Jason in this scene - he's so funny!