True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I wonder how many she'll end up writing in the end.

I think Charlaine Harris will write for them as long as possible, I read somewhere that she has loads of ideas for future Sookie books :irked:

I wonder if she'll be turned in the end? Do you guys think she will?

I used to think so (bear with me fans) but the more I read (especially the later books) I could not help thinking that at some point, Sookie despite her feelings for Bill, Eric, Alcide, she will just think, 'who needs the drama' and end up with Sam, who even though he is a shape shifter, has the lest dramatic life, plus he owes a bar!

:D

Yeah :D I'm on Club Dead at the moment, hoping to be onto the next by tonight (was up until half 3 this morning and had to be up at 8 so I doubt I will last all night :D)

They're too addictive to put down aren't they!! Happy Reading!! :exc:

Well it's a really popular series, so in theory she'd make a lot of money if she wrote as many as she could before interest in them was lost

How long does everyone think the series could go on for while maintaining the interest of the public? I also wonder if some of the future series might contain 2 books.

A lad at work has the first season on DVD so I've borrowed it and I'm up to episode 8. I like how they've added storylines to beef it up a bit but my god the amount of sex is just crazy!! In Episode 8

when Bill comes out the ground and they just do it in the graveyard!!! I had to hide my eyes from his muddy bum!!

:irked:

I used to think so (bear with me fans) but the more I read (especially the later books) I could not help thinking that at some point, Sookie despite her feelings for Bill, Eric, Alcide, she will just think, 'who needs the drama' and end up with Sam, who even though he is a shape shifter, has the lest dramatic life, plus he owes a bar!

:D

I really hope so, Gyre!

As much as I adore Eric, the romantic in me thinks Sam would be perfect for Sookie, and I'd love her to end up with Sam.

It's all backwards. My BF gets all offended and doesn't see the point in it. There's me sitting there saying, "Oh, stop being such a prude!". :irked:

Saying that, we're halfway through the second season now and I think he's getting used to it. Though he still isn't keen when we get a flash of [enter gorgeous male here]'s bum! :D

It's all backwards. My BF gets all offended and doesn't see the point in it. There's me sitting there saying, "Oh, stop being such a prude!". :irked:

Saying that, we're halfway through the second season now and I think he's getting used to it. Though he still isn't keen when we get a flash of [enter gorgeous male here]'s bum! :D

I have not watched the show but that last paragraph may make me start :D

:irked: But we don't mind the bum-flashes, and really, isn't the point to make us happy?! :D