True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one where

Bill stakes Longshadow

and the after effects of that :D I like that episode because there's lots of Eric scenes :) I really don't like Amy though, I did like Jason at the start (and like him again in season 2) but I hate him with Amy.

Oh that episode is a good one!

I don't like Amy either but really like the lilac dress she wears in one of the later episodes (I think they're having a picnic??) It's very nice, but I'm not fussed on her. I love Jason in Series 2.....he's so funny bless him :)

I cannot stand Amy either. I think that

Jason will keep secretly feeding the vampire that they are holding hostage and then he might over power Amy!! I really hope she gets eaten or some sort of sticky ending! I cannot stand her!

I really do NOT like Jason right now

and

I finally know what the dog is all about :)

:) Yeah, Bless Him. I feel sorry for him because he seems to have had a bad deal as far as becoming a vampire is concerned. Then again most vamps on there are over 100 years old (apart from Eric who's over 1000) so maybe it just takes training :D

The picnic scene was in last nights episode Nicola. I didn't really notice her dress though. I kind of switched of on them parts, and I hate Tara (still, doesn't really change). The only bits I ever really watch concern Eric, Pam, Bill, Sookie or Lafayette. ;)

Ok so I tried very hard to like the series but I simply cannot share all your enthusiasm. Now I am so grateful I never succumbed and ordered the full DVD set from the U.S. when it became first available.

I detest that many characters are written totally opposite to what they were like in the book. So Eric or not, I will not continue to waste my time on the series. I think I much rather read the books all over again

Ok so I tried very hard to like the series but I simply cannot share all your enthusiasm. Now I am so grateful I never succumbed and ordered the full DVD set from the U.S. when it became first available.

I detest that many characters are written totally opposite to what they were like in the book. So Eric or not, I will not continue to waste my time on the series. I think I much rather read the books all over again

I didn't like the books. I tried reading the first one and found it very boring

Ok....I'm really annoyed now!! having had this series on order from the library for ages now, I go in, to see where I am on the list, and am informed that the first three books have gone walkabout....when they will be available?? Who knows!!

So, I've given up and requested lots of book vouchers for crimbo, so I can buy them myself! A bit of a wait then, but the series is keeping me hooked in the mean-time!!

Loved the last episode, especially the ending!! (Woof! Woof!).